RUDDER ENABLES ORGANIZATIONS TO CREATE COURAGEOUS STRATEGIES, UNLOCK COMMON PURPOSE AND DELIVER BRILLIANT RESULTS.
WE PROVIDE INNOVATIVE EXPERTISE
Located in Eden Prairie, MN Rudder is a multi-sector consulting firm committed to guiding clients through proven concepts to achieve their business results.
Our proven success has spanned national and international organizations within Financial, Retail, Healthcare and Insurance industries including UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Optum, Target Corp, Associated Bank Corp, Habitat for Humanity, Progress Valley, Fairview Foundation, Sieben Foundation, Enkel Foundation, Catholic Relief Services, and the University of St. Thomas.
Kristine Rauenhorst, Owner & Principal Consultant
With 15 years of leadership experience with Fortune 50 companies spanning Financial, Retail and Healthcare industries, Kristine Rauenhorst balances the results driven rigor of the corporate sector with nearly a decade of non-profit and philanthropic stewardship including board, grantee, NGO and committee collaboration around the globe.
Kristine has spent her career building high functioning teams and governing structures that enable value added, strategic third-party partnerships. She has built and led teams domestically and internationally, and travelled extensively to develop multi-national sourcing and supplier partnership strategies for both Target Corporation and UnitedHealth Group. Kristine has valuable experience developing diverse, multi-party strategies ranging from strategic retail negotiation events to grantee and government collaboration.
For nearly a decade, Kristine has engaged the nonprofit and philanthropic sector guiding strategic planning, board governance, program development and oversight and strategic partnerships. Kristine has been recognized for her ability to re-engage low performing boards and develop actionable, consensus focused, long-term strategies. Her board focus has spanned chemical dependency, wellness and healthcare delivery, and youth/family initiatives.
Kristine’s experience and expertise combined with her authentic, collaborative approach enable her to be an effective guide and facilitator, a diagnostician of governance and leadership challenges and a problem solver.
- Executive Education Program- Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis MN
- Mini Master of Business Communication-University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis MN
- Bachelor of Arts – Marketing Management -University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- ToP Trained Facilitator – Institute of Cultural Affairs
- UnitedHealth Group Executive Development Program
- Oliver Award Winner – UnitedHealth Care Children’s Foundation- 2014, 2015
- UnitedHealth Care CRC Compliance Rock Award 2011
- Target President’s Award Recipient 2007, 2008 and 2009
- MN Facilitators Network
- National Association of Professional Women
- Women Venture
- MN Council on Non Profits
- University of St. Thomas –Adjunct Professor and Guest Lecturer
- CleanTech Open Midwest Judge
Community Involvement (past and present)
- Habitat for Humanity – Committee Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Mentor
- Enkel Foundation – Vice President
- Sieben Foundation – Board Member, Chair of International Committee
- Opus Foundation – Board Member
- Progress Valley – Board Member, Chair of Governance Committee
- Fairview Foundation – Board Member
Dan F.Vice President, Marketing and Technology Solutions / Atmosphere Commercial Interiors
I have encountered few people with Kristine's near perfect combination of intuition, strategy and ability to lead in a way that ensures all viewpoints are valued. She had a unique ability to sense what’s important and instinctively guide people toward the desired outcome. Watching her diffuse tense situations with logic, compassion and tenacity is something I have been lucky to witness. Kristine delivered valuable solutions to our organization and had a genuine interest in seeing everyone succeed.
Justin S.Vice President, Technology / Optum, Inc.
I had the pleasure of working with Kristine to build our Vendor Oversight governance function at UnitedHealth Group. Kristine has an ability to balance and drive many initiatives concurrently and hit delivery targets without compromising on quality. Also impressive is her attention to detail while maintaining a clear understanding of the larger strategic objectives at play. Our organization was lucky to have her.